Paris Writers’ Workshop welcomes all adults seeking to improve their writing skills – novices as well as more experienced writers. Courses and lectures are conducted in English, so a high degree of proficiency is required in persons for whom this is not their native language.
Classes are limited to 12 participants. Places are allocated in the order in which registrations are received. To secure your place, register as soon as possible.
Workshop Course Rates
Early Bird: €700 (rate applies on registrations received by May 31, 2014)
Regular: €750 (rate applies on registrations received after May 31, 2014)
What’s included in your workshop course rate?
- Welcome Reception & Mandatory Registration Monday, June 23
- Enrollment in one five-day intensive workshop Tuesday, June 24 – Saturday, June 28
- Individual consultation with your faculty member
- Literary Walk
- Faculty Reading
- Student Reading
Additional Rate Information
Literary Dinner – Optional
Participation in the literary dinner is greatly encouraged. The dinner rate for PWW participants and their guests is €45 per person and must be reserved at the time of registration.
Agent Consultation – Optional
Two agents will be available to provide you with additional assistance on how to become a published author. Agent consultations will be available to PWW participants for €50 and to the general public for €85. Consultations are limited, so early registration is advised. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and cannot be transferred. Please reserve your appointment at the time of registration.
- For online registration and payment, click here. This is the fastest and most efficient way to register for the activities that interest you most.
- Having trouble with the online process? Then download the registration form and manually fill-in your information. Completed forms and method of payment can be sent directly to the WICE office. Details included on the form.
- And finally, you can also register and pay directly by telephone. Simply call the WICE office at +33 (0)1 45 66 75 50. See the contact page for more ways to contact WICE.