Paris Writers’ Workshop welcomes all adults seeking to improve their writing skills – novices as well as more experienced writers. Courses and lectures are conducted in English, so a high degree of proficiency is required for non-native speakers.
Classes are limited to 12 participants. Places are allocated in the order in which registrations are received. To secure your place, register as soon as possible.
Workshop Course Rate is €800
What’s included in your workshop course rate?
- Welcome Reception & Mandatory Registration, Sunday, 26 June
- Enrollment in one five-day intensive workshop, Monday, 27 June – Friday, 1 July
- Individual consultation with your faculty member (20 mins)
- Literary Walk
- Guided tour of the UNESCO headquarters art collection
- Expert Panel
- Faculty Reading
- Student Reading
Additional Rate Information
Literary Dinner – Optional
Participation in the literary dinner is greatly encouraged. The dinner rate for PWW participants and their guests is €50 per person and must be reserved at the time of registration.
Agent Consultation – Optional
Two agents will be available to provide you with additional assistance on how to become a published author. Agent consultations will be available to PWW participants for €60 and to the general public for €100. Consultations are limited, so early registration is advised. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and cannot be transferred.
- For online registration and payment, click here. This is the fastest and most efficient way to register for the activities that interest you most.
- You can also register and pay directly by telephone. Simply call the WICE office at +33 (0)1 45 66 75 50. See the contact page for more ways to contact WICE.
Photo: © Ella Wardle